Buildings & Grounds
The Buildings and Grounds Department is committed to providing our students, staff, and stakeholders with a safe and clean environment that is conducive to developing life-long learners.
To accomplish this mission, we will:
- Operate and maintain all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems as efficiently as possible.
- Focus on health and safety as a top priority at Fridley Schools.
- Compliance of applicable federal, state, and local regulations related to district facilities and grounds as well as health and safety programs.
- Facilitate the proper preventive maintenance on all district equipment.
- Be second to none for customer service.
- Continually evolve and adjust to stay ahead of the curve on new technologies and operational procedures.