Our Health Service is available to enhance and support the educational process by modifying, treating, and removing health related barriers that affect the student's learning. Our goal is to develop and maintain each student's optimal health, thereby increasing their learning potential.
Health Services provides care that promotes students' academic success by:
- Managing chronic health care conditions.
- Providing interventions that return students to class.
- Intervening to lessen the number of students sent home.
- Identifying health related barriers and referring for appropriate care.
- Providing health screenings such as hearing and vision.
- Promoting a safe and healthy school environment.
- Encouraging independence in managing own health care.
- Promoting student and staff wellness.
Health Services Staff
Cassandra Byrne, RN, PHN, LSN
Pam Johnson, LPN
Fridley High School
Jeanette Grant, Health Assistant
PH: 763-502-5626 Fax: 763-502-5043 Jeanette.Grant@fridley.k12.mn.us
Fridley Middle School
Chiquita Woods, Health Assistant
Sheila Johnson, Health Assistant
Fax: 763-502-5240 Sheila.Johnson@fridley.k12.mn.us
Laura Dmohoski, Health Assistant
Community Education Center
Char Kroger, Health Assistant