Human Resources & Employment
Welcome to Fridley Public Schools!
Thank you for your interest in joining Fridley Public Schools, an International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools district. We are one of the few school districts that offers the full IB Continuum to students in pre-K to grade 12.
Click the button above to view current vacancies, apply for a position online, and continue or modify your online application.
Find your career at Fridley Public Schools
- Welcoming and supportive environment for all students and staff
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth, staff development and collaboration opportunities for staff
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- Gain experience working in an International Baccalaureate World School, teaching curriculum that is inquiry-based with global perspectives
- Strong district commitment to equity
- Part of the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
Criminal History Background Check
Fridley Public Schools is required to request a criminal history background check from the Superintendent of the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension on all individuals who are offered employment in a school and all individuals who are offered the opportunity to provide athletic coaching services or other extracurricular services to a school, regardless of whether any compensation is paid. (Enrolled student volunteers are exempt)
Student Loan Forgiveness
Increased Federal Stafford Loan Forgiveness for Certain Elementary & Secondary School Teachers
Fridley Middle School, Fridley High School and Fridley Area Learning Center qualify as Low-Income Schools for purposes of this loan forgiveness.
Main Contact for the Human Resources Department
Human Resources Specialist
Emily La Fave
Office of Human Resources
Fridley Public Schools
6000 West Moore Lake Drive
Fridley, MN 55421