Human Resources & Employment
Welcome to Fridley Public Schools!
Thank you for your interest in joining Fridley Public Schools, an International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools district. We are one of the few school districts that offers the full IB Continuum to students in pre-K to grade 12.
Click the button above to view current vacancies, apply for a position online, and continue or modify your online application.
Find your career at Fridley Public Schools
- Welcoming and supportive environment for all students and staff
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth, staff development and collaboration opportunities for staff
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- Gain experience working in an International Baccalaureate World School, teaching curriculum that is inquiry-based with global perspectives
- Strong district commitment to equity
- Part of the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
Criminal History Background Check
Fridley Public Schools is required to request a criminal history background check from the Superintendent of the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension on all individuals who are offered employment in a school and all individuals who are offered the opportunity to provide athletic coaching services or other extracurricular services to a school, regardless of whether any compensation is paid. (Enrolled student volunteers are exempt)
Student Loan Forgiveness
Increased Federal Stafford Loan Forgiveness for Certain Elementary & Secondary School Teachers
Fridley Middle School, Fridley High School and Fridley Area Learning Center qualify as Low-Income Schools for purposes of this loan forgiveness.
S. Ike Isaacson
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Coordinator
Office of Human Resources
Fridley Public Schools
6000 West Moore Lake Drive
Fridley, MN 55421
Fridley Public Schools has partnered with Teachers On Call to manage our teacher, paraprofessional, and clerical substitute program. If you are interested in becoming a substitute for these positions with our district please contact Teachers on Call, click here for details.
Welcome to Fridley Public Schools and thank you for your interest in volunteering!
We sincerely appreciate all of the things our volunteers do to help us and the importance of their participation in our schools cannot be understated. For the safety of all of our students, all volunteers must have an approved background check and complete a volunteer packet reviewing important school policies volunteers must follow. The process is entirely online. We hope you will consider making a contribution to our schools by sharing your time with us.
Volunteer Approval Process:
- Click here to view the current volunteer opportunities: https://www.applitrack.com/fridley/onlineapp/
- Click on Volunteer on the left and then the Apply button on the right.
- You will need to create an Applitrack account with a username and password. Once you have an account set up a short 2-page application will open. Please complete the application and electronically sign it.
- Next, you will receive an email to the account you used in your application, inviting you to complete a background check with Trusted Employees. There is no fee for this background check and all responses are kept confidential.
- Once your background check has cleared, you will receive an email letting you know you are approved to volunteer.
Building secretaries will have access to information on who has been approved to volunteer. If you have questions about this volunteer screening process, please contact Kris Carlston, Human Resources Coordinator at 763-502-5003 or Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org.