World's Best Work Force / Achievement and Integration
WORLD'S BEST WORKFORCE (WBWF)
In accordance with Minnesota Statutes 2013, section 120B.11, Fridley Public Schools has adopted a comprehensive, long-term strategic plan to support and improve teaching and learning that is aligned with creating the world's best workforce (WBWF).
"World's Best Workforce" means striving to do the following:
- Have all children ready to enter kindergarten.
- Have all third grade students read at grade level.
- Close the academic achievement gap among all racial and ethnic groups of students and between students living in poverty and their more privileged peers.
- Have all students attain college and career readiness.
- Have all students graduate from high school.
Please visit the Minnesota Department of Education Website for more information.
ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEGRATION PLAN (A&I)
The purpose of the Achievement and Integration (A&I) for Minnesota program is to pursue racial and economic integration, increase student achievement, create equitable educational opportunities, and reduce academic disparities based on students' diverse racial, ethnic, and economic backgrounds in Minnesota public schools.
The annual update on Fridley's A&I Plan is combined with the WBWF update above.