2020-21 School Year - Transportation Requests
Due to bus capacity restrictions for social distancing, all students who want to use school bus transportation are required to submit the form below. Parents are asked to complete this form to allow us to plan for safe transportation for all our students.
Please note: Fridley Public Schools Transportation is for students who reside in the Fridley Public Schools District Boundaries OR students who are enrolled through NWSISD (Northwest Suburban Integration School District)
In addition, if your child/children have had changes in daycare, or your child/children are in need of a stop at an alternate address (inside Fridley School District boundaries), please complete this Transportation Request Other Than Home Form. If you have more than one child riding the bus, please include all siblings in the "Comments" section of the form.
Winter Weather Reminders
We are in the middle of winter and, as is common during the season, we expect to experience extreme cold temperatures and/or heavy snow. The Fridley Transportation Department would like to share a few winter-weather transportation reminders with you that will help keep our students safe.
- Please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately for the winter weather.
- Your child is required to be at the scheduled stop 5 minutes prior to bus pick-up time. We do not expect the student to stay at the stop any longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled time. Should the bus be late by more than 10 minutes, the student should go home and call the assigned bus company (see below).
- Information and updates on late busses are communicate through our messenger program, so please make sure that your contact information is accurate.
- You may log in to your Parent Portal parent account and update your email or phone number.
- If school buildings are closed due to severe weather, the district will communicate with families ahead of time through email, phone call, and will also post the announcement on the district website, local news channels and district social media.
- For more information on school closures, click here.
Our Bus Companies:
- Voigt’s – 763-571-1241 #2 (Route #’s 1- 19)
- 1st Student – Champlin 763-421-5785 (Route #'s 20-32)
- R & D Transportation – 763-767-1804 press #2 (Van)
- Halo Transportation – 763-432-6806 (Van)
Bus Stop Information
Parents can view bus route information on the Parent Portal. If you are experiencing any issues logging into the Parent Portal, please email Campus.Parenthelp@fridley.k12.mn.us.
If your family has moved and needs to make a bus stop change request, please contact the Fridley Public Schools Transportation Department.
If you require a stop from a daycare or alternate address (inside Fridley School District boundaries) and wish to have a stop was assigned, you will need to fill out this form: Transportation Request Other Than Home. If you have more than one child riding the bus, please include all siblings in the "Comments" section of the form.
Late Bus, Lost & Found
Occasionally buses run late in the morning due to the weather. We do not want students standing outside in the cold waiting for too long. If your student is waiting for the bus longer than 10 minutes, please have them go back inside and call the bus company. If your child has lost something on the bus, please contact the bus company.
Fridley Public Schools
Assistant Transportation Coordinator
- Voigts 763-571-1241 ext. #2
- First Student 763-421-5785 ext. #1
- R and D 763-767-1804
- Halo 763-432-6806
Transportation Request Other Than Home
If you require a stop from a daycare or alternate address (inside Fridley School District boundaries) and wish to have a stop assigned, you will need to fill out this form: Transportation Request Other Than Home. If you have more than one child riding the bus, please include all siblings in the "Comments" section of the form.
Transportation Request for Non-Public Students
If your child is a Fridley School District resident student and you need to request transportation to a Fridley Non-Public School (Totino Grace High School, Woodcrest Baptist or Al Amal School), please fill out this form: Transportation Request for Non-Public Students.