Priorities and Strategic Goals
School Board Priorities for Operational Improvement
- Ensure district-wide high-level school performance through review and inquiry.
- Alignment of policies, procedures, and performance that support best practices linked to high levels of student achievement.
- Alignment of policies, procedures, and performance that foster an equitable, welcoming, safe, and respectful environment for students, staff, teachers and community.
- Protect and direct Fridley Public Schools' financial stability through long-range planning and oversight.
- Continuous improvement of parent, school and community partnerships through public engagement.
District 3-Year Operational GOALS
- Implementing research-based interventions for each and every student that supports a positive social emotional culture and climate, and implement strategies to reduce the disproportionality of suspension.
- Implement research-based interventions for each and every student that supports achievement in literacy, math, and academics.
- Deepening our parent, community, and student engagement and increase enrollment.
- Strengthening our talent development.