Welcome Fridley parents and guardians!
Campus Parent Portal puts school information at your fingertips with real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades (grades 7-12), schedules, and more. All parents with enrolled students in Fridley Public Schools are required to setup a Campus Parent Portal account to access the following:
- Food service account and make payments
- Activity information and make payments
- Demographic information updates
The portal interface is compatible with mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Click the button below to log into Parent Portal:
- For instructions for setting up your child’s lunch account, select the following PDF: Click here
Keeping your contact information current and updated is essential for school and district communication. Campus Parent Portal is used in the following ways:
- Automated phone calls and email messages for emergency or weather-related school closings (snow days, water main breaks, etc.)
- Mailed report cards and important school and district communication.
- Email communication from teachers, your school's newsletters, and district news.
- If during the school day you need to be reached in regards to attendance, sick child, etc.
Quick Tips for Updating Campus Portal:
Please take a few minutes to review and update the following in Campus Portal:
- Primary phone number.
- Emergency contact and phone number.
- Email Address.
- Parent and guardian changes and updates.
- Adding/removing household members.
If you are experiencing any issues logging into the Parent Portal, you can email Campus.Parenthelp@fridley.k12.mn.us